Wednesday , October 17 2018
Home / Tag Archives: cancer

Tag Archives: cancer

Former NFL Player Dominic Austin Talks To GTHU About Battling Cancer

William Dominic “Billy” Austin’s first rule of his new life is this, “Never allow someone to convince you that you are healthy if you know that you don’t feel like yourself—it could cost you your life.” As a former NFL player with the Indianapolis Colts, Austin was visibly in good …

Read More »

Lecrae & Tori Kelly Release Video for “I’ll Find You” Supporting St. Jude Children’s Hospital

I am absolutely in love with this song. It’s one of the most uplifting tracks I’ve heard in a while, and for anyone who’s been going through a struggle, you can instantly relate to these lyrics, “They say don’t get bitter get better, I’m working on switching them letters, but …

Read More »

The Effects of Dehydration and Overhydration on Your Body and Brain

As the mother of seven children, I find myself regularly ensuring my children are drinking enough water. I very rarely ever buy drinks at the store and I would say 99% of our beverage consumption in our home is water. The other 1% is non-dairy milk over cereal. But even …

Read More »